The Bartley Beast Begins...
Published 00:00 on 21 Oct 2021
The Bartley Beast!
There will be 4 Race days starting in November and monthly thereafter that are open to club sailors and visitors alike. The days are free for Bartley members with a fee for visitors. The provisional format is as follows:
- 4 races per day.
- First race is for double handed boats handicap, approx. duration 50 minutes for the lead boat, start time 11:00
- Second race single handed to start asap after last 2 handed boat has finished handicap, approx. duration 50 minutes for the lead boat.
- Third race 2 handed boats to start asap after last singlehanded boat has finished, approx. duration 45 minutes for the lead boat.
- Fourth race single handed boats to start asap after last 2 handed boat has finished, approx. duration 45 minutes for the lead boat.
- All starts on the water with courses to suit. Start sequence 5,4,1, go
- Results for handicap series and singlehanded 6 races to count.
- Each day has a winner of each fleet.
- Overall winner from results of each fleet combined.
- Maximum PY 1208 (Laser 4.7) minimum PY 930 (Osprey).
To book your place go to the event https://www.bartleysailingclub.com/event/618431.
Members log in and go to the 'events' tab as it is included in your membership.
It will be first-come, first-served so book early to avoid disappointment. Places are limited based on reservoir capacity with a waiting list operating thereafter.
Note that only sailors who have booked on via the website will be able to race on the days the Bartley Beast is held. If you are having any issues logging on or booking your place please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
BSC Sailing Committee
Last updated 19:10 on 21 October 2021