***Topper Open Postponed until 1st November*** Club racing as usual on 18th October
Unfortunately the forecast wind strength for 18th November means Topper racing tomorrow is not feasible so the event has been moved to 1st November in the hope that the wind turns up then. This means that club racing etc... can carry on as normal.
Sorry about the late notice but it is the nature of our sport that the wind needs to turn up before we do!
Thanks for your understanding.