previous arrow
next arrow
1 minute reading time (150 words)

Lockdown - what are the implications for the club?

Hi All,

I have been asked by a number of members what the proposed lockdown will mean for the club. The simple answer is that it is a developing situation with no specific clarification for sailing, windsurfing, SUP and Kayak as yet.

The committee are reviewing information as it is released so we can make a decision for the club that is aligned to the guidance from government and the RYA. 

Obviously we hope we can continue to operate so we can all get our outdoor exercise on the water but must also be prepared for a months closure if our water sports are not supported by the guidance.

Whatever the outcome we shall be open until the end of Wednesday so the afternoon race will take place.

We will send further updates and decisions for the club in due course.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and support as always


Toppers have a Blast at Bartley
Committee Meeting Actions - October


No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Wednesday, 25 November 2020

Captcha Image

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to